After applying for a PF transfer OR withdraw request, EPFO has provided various services for an an employee to track his EPF claim status. The methods to check EPF claim status are mentioned below
- Check EPF claim status online
- Through unified member portal
- Through EPFO website
- Through UMANG app
- Check EPF claim status offline
- Through SMS
- Through A MISSED CALL
- Through unified portal:
Every employee who is registered with EPFO and have a UAN can track his PF CLAIM STATUS ONLINE through UNIFIED Portal. The detailed procedure has been mentioned below
- Visit UAN unified portal
- Login to the unified portal using your UAN number and PASSWORD (fil captcha)
- Now we will see the home page of unified portal, under online services tab click on TRACK CLAIM STATUS.
- Now we will see the details of our PF CLAIM and its current status.
Note: the users who choose to know their status offline(SMS or missed call) will not be able use this service, instead they need to visit EPFO portal.
- Through EPFO website:
Once we are done submitting the pf transfer application online, we can track the status of our PF transfer. Tracking the pf transfer status through the EPFO employee’s portal is one of the methods to track the pf status.
Below are the steps to do that
- First, employees must visit the official website of the EPFO employees portal
- On the next page, click on ‘Know Your Claim Status’ under ‘Services’.
- Enter UAN and password with captcha to login, and click on track claim status under online services tab
- Now in the new page we can see the online claim status along with transfer claim status
- Through UMANG app:
EPFO has made its services available to the mobile phone users by means of an app called UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) which offers various services to its users and TRACKING PF STATUS is one of its services. A one-time registration must be done using the member’s mobile number that has been registered with the UAN to have access to the app.
Below are the steps to check your pf balance using UMANG ANDROID app
- Open Play Store in your android mobile, download and install UMANG android app.
- Open the app, register with your mobile number and click on EPFO option
- Select “Employee Centric Services”
- Now click on Track Claim option
- On the next page you will see the details of your claim status like tracking ID, type of claim, the date on which the claim was raised and its status
- Through a missed call
EPFO also enables the employees to know their claim status offline through an missed call. Employees can check their claim status by giving a missed call to the number 011-22901406 from their registered mobile number. After the call has been disconnected automatically, you will get an SMS which gives the information about your PF claim status on your registered mobile number. Before using this service, you must update the Aadhaar details, PAN and details of the bank account at the UAN portal or you won’t be able to use this service.
- Through an SMS
EPFO offering SMS services to track your claim status offline. The employees who are registered with EPFO can send an SMS to 7738299899 from their registered Mobile number to track their CLAIM STATUS offline.
For receiving the SMS in any of the languages other than English, first three characters of the preferred language needs to be added after UAN. For example, to receive in SMS in Telugu then SMS to be send will be
“EPFOHO UAN TEL” to 7738299899
The SMS should be sent in the format mentioned above, in which last three letters of code refers to our preferred language.
SMS should be sent from the registered mobile number of UAN. EPFO sends last PF contribution and balance details of the member along with available KYC information.